Information we collect about customers
We may collect the following information about our customers when they interact with the website www.mywebdesignaid.com or when they set up an account with us:
- Contact information including their name, email address and phone number
- Any information that is submitted to us if a customer contacts us with an enquiry regarding our goods or services
- We may also collect other information including information about the web browser that you are using to access this website, your IP address as well as how you got to our website
How do we collect information about our customers
We collect information about our customers in a number of different ways:
- We may collect information from our customers directly, for example when they contact us or submit an enquiry form for our website design consultancy services or the information that they submit in order to open an account on www.mywebdesignaid.com
- We also collect information about our customers using tracking tools such as browser cookies and website beacons
How do we use the information we collect from customers
We use the information that has been collected from the customers of www.mywebdesignaid.com in a number of different ways. These include but are not limited to:
- In order to respond to any requests or questions from our customer base
- To improve our products and services as well as the overall functionality of the website www.mywebdesignaid.com
- For security purposes to protect our company and sites
- To communicate with customers about a particular job or to send and receive feedback
- To deliver products, services and invoices
- In any other necessary ways which are permitted by law
How personal information is used
The website www.mywebdesignaid.com may collect and use personal information from customers in order to improve the website, to be able to fulfil all of its business obligations such as delivering products and providing services.
It may also use some of the personal information such as contact information to send customers occasional marketing emails with information about offers and upcoming products and services which we think may be of interest. However, this is optional and customers are able to opt-out of their information being used for marketing purposes at any time. Customers looking to do this should contact us using the information provided.
Cookies can not be used to identify customers personally and again this information is used for analysis purposes only.
Customer information and website security
All customers are responsible for the security of their account on www.mywebdesignaid.com. This means that they should not share their password or account information with anyone. If a customer suspects that there has been a breach on their account then they are to contact us as soon as possible.
The website www.mywebdesignaid.com and its owners take all reasonable security measures to ensure that www.mywebdesignaid.com is a safe place to browse and shop. However, all customers are advised that no where on the internet can ever be deemed 100% safe and that we can not be responsible for ensuring the complete safety of any information that is transmitted over the internet.
Customer rights regarding data
All customers have a number of rights regarding their data. These rights are as follows:
- Right of information
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right of restriction of processing
- Right to object processing
- Right of data probability
- You may also revoke your prior consent to the collection, use and processing of the personal data at any time with effect for the future.
How to get in touch with us